3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCavewell Close, Ossett
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000
- Attractive mature semi detached ideal family home
- Garage and off road parking
- Upvc double glazing
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Garage and pleasant gardens
- No upper chain
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000. Beautifully presented 3 bedroom Semi-detached house located in the popular area of Ossett. The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner with integral appliances, 3 bedrooms and shower room. There are gardens to front and rear and a garage.
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000.
An attractive and well presented semi-detached home, ideally suited to the young family purchaser. Well maintained and tastefully presented throughout with facilities that are suitable to the family to include kitchen/diner and downstairs w.c.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Lounge, kitchen diner with integral appliances, downstairs cloaks/w.c. and to the first floor landing there area three good sized bedrooms and shower-room. Gas central heating system. Gardens and driveway to garage.
Located with easy access to both I&J School and Ossett Academy along with many amenities within Ossett Town Centre to include supermarkets, bus station with services to towns and cities in the area to include Leeds and Wakefield. The motorway network, Jcn 40 of M1 motorway is less than two miles away therefore providing a good location for the commuter.
Upvc door to the side of the property with glazed panel. Stair access to first floor. Doors to downstairs/w.c., lounge and kitchen diner. Understairs cupboard, glazed panels looking into lounge, plug points, radiator, smoke alarm and thermostat.
With partly tiled walls, w.c., wash basin and mixer tap, radiator, tiled floor. Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect.
Kitchen Diner 10' 9" Max x 16' Max including dividing wall ( 3.28m Max x 4.88m Max including dividing wall )
Louvre doors from the hallway. Upvc window to side and one to rear aspect. With a range of modern high and low level units in green , work surfaces in laminate, part tiled walls, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, inset four ring gas hob with electric oven under and filter hood above, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge,integrated freezer. Upvc door with obscured glazed panel leading to the rear garden. The kitchen does have a wall that divides the kitchen area and dining area, but a good walkway gives the dining kitchen an open plan feel.
Lounge 11' 5" Max x 16' Max ( 3.48m Max x 4.88m Max )
With double glazed bow window to front, feature glazed internal wall, living flame gas fire set in timber surround with conglomerate marble back and hearth, tv pint, plug points and radiator..
First Floor Landing
Loft access, plug points, cupboard housing the boiler. Doors to all bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" Max x 16' Max ( 3.28m Max x 4.88m Max )
Two upvc windows overlooking the rear garden views across to Emley mast. Radiator, plug points.
Bedroom 2 11' Max x 8' 6" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.59m Max )
Upvc window to front aspect. Radiator and plug points.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.18m )
Upvc window to front aspect. Radiator and plug points.
Upvc obscured glaze window to the side aspect. Double shower with feet and sliding glass shower screen, vinyl cladding to shower area, hand rail, low level flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, towel rail/radiator to the wall, vinyl cladding to ceiling, downlghts to ceiling, tiled floor and tiled walls in neutral shades.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property being partly block paved to the front with a selection of bushes and shrubs. Driveway leading to the rear garden, mainly laid to lawn and a further paved patio terrace and detached garage with up and over door.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate and follow signs for the Dewsbury Road A638, continue straight ahead for approximately two and half miles, take the right hand turn onto Queens Drive towards Ossett, at the next traffic lights turn left onto Teall Street, continue taking right hand turn onto Manor Road, turn left onto Manor Lane and then right onto Cavewell Close and this property is identified by our 'For Sale' board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60417020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.