2 bedroom coach house for saleMontreal Close, Peacehaven
Sold STC £225,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living accommodation
- Private rear garden
- Garage and parking
- Six remaining years of NHBC
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this modern Coach House built in 2012 with 6 years NHBC left, part of Phase Two of the Meridian End development. Briefly comprising two double bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, garage with utility room and garden. Viewings highly advised!
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this modern Coach House built in 2012 with 6 years NHBC left, part of Phase Two of the Meridian End development. This property benefits from a private front entrance with stairs leading to the first floor modern open plan living accommodation, briefly comprising living area, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Further benefits include a private rear garden, garage with utility room and off road parking for one car. Viewings are highly advised by the team here at Fox & Sons!
Door to front, radiator, telephone point, stairs to open plan living accommodation.
Living Area 13' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, cupboard storage space, telephone point, TV point, heating thermostat, radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 5' 7" ( 3.66m x 1.70m )
Fitted kitchen with base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with inset gas hob, built in fridge freezer, ceiling spot lights, tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, hatch providing access to loft storage space, radiator.
Modern fitted suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, heated chrome towel rail, partly tiled walls and flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
Off-road parking for one car, gate providing access to rear garden.
Private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with gravel area. Fenced border with gate providing access to the front of the property and access from the rear of the garage.
Up and over door with power and light, double glazed window to rear, uPVC door to rear garden and access to utility room.
Plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted gas boiler.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60418811.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.