2 bedroom terraced house for saleHeatherdale Close, Farcet, Peterborough
- Reduced from £135,000 to OIEO £130,000
- kitchen diner
- two bedrooms
A well presented modern home set in a cul de sac location & offering: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms, bathroom & gardens. An ideal first purchase
A well presented modern terraced home set in a cul de sac location. In our opinion, this home could make an ideal first purchase or buy to let opportunity.
Radiator, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring.
Lounge 9' 9" x 13' 9" plus understairs storage ( 2.97m x 4.19m plus understairs storage )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen Diner 13' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, electric cooker point, fridge freezer space, plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom 1 8' 6" plus dorway x 11' 1" plus wardrobe ( 2.59m plus dorway x 3.38m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 9' 7" extending to 11' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.92m extending to 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, boiler cupboard and overstairs storage cupboard.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.96m )
Close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower & screen, radiator.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid largely to parking. The rear garden offers a paved patio area with outside tap and is laid to lawn, with a timber shed and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60418916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.