4 bedroom detached house for saleRedwood Crescent, Hamilton
- Gorgeous Detached House In Torhead Farm - one of Hamilton's most desirable estates
- Great size family kitchen with dining area
- Gorgeous family bathroom
- Lovely lounge with real oak flooring
- 4 very well presented bedrooms
- Stunning master ensuite with wet wall
- Downstairs wc
- Utility room
- South facing garden with stunning indian sandstone slabs
- Monobloc drive and garage
Hello, are you looking for a beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached family home in the ever popular Torhead Farm estate in Hamilton?
Would you like a lovely, modern lounge with neutral decor, real oak wood flooring and bay windows overlooking the front garden?
How about a modern light wood kitchen with tiled splashback, the same oak wood flooring and an open plan dining room which has french doors out to the garden?
What about a fresh, bright downstairs wc?
Would you like a beautiful master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, gorgeous Laura Ashley decor and a lovely ensuite?
How about 3 further well presented bedrooms with fitted storage in two of the rooms?
What about a cool, modern bathroom with separate shower enclosure, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring?
Would you like beautifully maintained gardens to the rear and monobloc driveway to the front?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge 4.34m (14'3") x 3.51m (11'6")
Kitchen / Diner 6.98m (22'11") x 3.40m (11'2")
Utility Room 1.75m (5'9") x 1.12m (3'8")
Master Bedroom 3.73m (12'3") x 3.51m (11'6")
Ensuite 1.93m (6'4") x 1.55m (5'1")
Bedroom 2 3.30m (10'10") x 3.15m (10'4")
Bedroom 3 4.44m (14'7") x 2.87m (9'5")
Bedroom 4 2.95m (9'8") x 2.18m (7'2")
Family Bathroom 2.41m (7'11") x 2.11m (6'11")
Downstairs WC 1.65m (5'5") x 0.99m (3'3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60419186.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.