3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRugeley Road, Hazel Slade, Staffordshire
Sold STC £200,000
- A beautifully presented extended traditional three bedroom semi detached property with no onward chain
- Backs onto Cannock Chase National Forest
- Welcoming hallway, lounge, dining/sitting room
- Extended kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms, extended third bedroom and shower room
- Deep block paved frontage providing ample parking
- Gated driveway to side and detached garage/workshop
- Tiered rear garden backing onto Beaudesert
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Early internal viewing strongly recommended
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed traditional extended three bedroom semi detached property with no onward and having an extensive and beautiful tiered garden to the rear backing onto Beaudesert, part of Cannock Chase National Forest. The property has both UVPC double glazing and gas fired central and in brief comprises hall, well appointed lounge, dining/sitting room, extended kitchen, three good sized first floor bedrooms, shower room, deep block paved frontage, gate to driveway and detached garage/workshop. An early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Property ref: 121_1061_4051540
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60419210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4051540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.