4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelle Isle Avenue, Wakefield
- GUIDE PRICE: £180,000 - £190,000
- 4 Bedroom Extended Mature Semi
- UPVC and GCH
- Fantastic family home
- Attractively Priced
- MUST be viewed
GUIDE PRICE: £180,000 - £190,000. Beautifully appointed this extended attractive mature semi is located within a most sought after residential area of Belle Isle Avenue. Viewing early doors to not miss the opportunity to acquire this delightful family home.
GUIDE PRICE: £180,000 - £190,000. An extended four bedroom mature semi located on a most sought after area of Belle Isle Avenue. The property would ideally suit the family comprising of entrance hallway, two reception rooms with a fabulous kitchen/diner overlooking sought facing gardens, 4 bedrooms, three to the first floor and a loft conversion to the second, family bathroom. The property to the outside has a block paved driveway, lawned gardens to the front, over 100 ft garden to the rear being lawned with a selection of plants and borders and a double garage with bi-folding doors and workshop area. The property would ideally suit the growing family. Viewing by Appointment a MUST to avoid disappointment.
White upvc door with oval obscured glazed leaded and stained glass panel and upvc leaded windows to the side leading into the entrance hallway.
Solid oak flooring continues into the lounge. Open banistrail leading to the first floor. Coving to ceiling, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 18' 9" Max x 16' 7" Max ( 5.71m Max x 5.05m Max )
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side and rear aspect. Understairs cupboard. A range of base and wall units in solid wood with brass fixtures, cornice and plinths, some glazed fronted units, laminate work surface, wine rack area, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, four ring gas hob, oven beneath, built-in extractor fan, one and a half size sink, drainer with mixer tap, laminate floor, dado rail, radiator. French doors leading to the rear gardens. Open arch feature leading into the second reception room.
Second Reception Room 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Coving to ceiling, radiator, living flame gas fireplace with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, tv point.
Lounge 13' 1" into bay window x 11' 9" to the alcove ( 3.99m into bay window x 3.58m to the alcove )
Upvc leaded glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator, solid wood floor, living flame gas fireplace with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, dado rail, coving to ceiling,tv point.
First Floor Landing
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" into the bay window x 11' 8" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.09m into the bay window x 3.56m to fitted wardrobes )
Upvc bay window to the front aspect. A range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" Max x 9' 2" ( 3.58m Max x 2.79m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Storage space
Bedroom 4 6' 8" x 6' ( 2.03m x 1.83m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Dado rail, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Modern bathroom in neutral design comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, w.c., pedestal wash basin with twin taps, tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome style towel/radiator, coving to ceiling.
Staircase access to the second floor loft conversion.
Bedroom 3 16' 8" Max x 14' 5" Max ( 5.08m Max x 4.39m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Restricted head height. Wardrobe storage space.
Block paved driveway, lawned gardens and dwarf wall to the front of the property. Secure with wooden fencing and storage with plumbing for a utilities. Coalhouse providing storage. Driveway continues down the side of the property to the south facing rear gardens. The rear garden has wooden fenced boundaries and measures over 100 ft with lawned areas, raised plants and borders, block paved patio terrace, outside water tap and lighting, pathway leading to a brick built double garage.
Double Garage 22' 5" x 18' 6" ( 6.83m x 5.64m )
Storage space within the rafters. Workshop space. Power and lighting, personal door and concertina bi-folding garage door to the rear.
Leave William H Brown via Barnsley Road/A61. Continue for approximately 0.25 mile then turn left onto Belle Isle Avenue. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60420194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.