2 bedroom apartment for saleLilac Court, Leeds
Sold STC £130,000
- Guide Price £130,000 - £135,000
- Detached Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- Sought after location
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
Located in the sought after York Dale development is this two bedroom detached apartment beautifully presented. The property is ideal for commuting links and close to Leeds City centre. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike.
Located in the sought after York Dale development is this two bedroomed Detached Apartment, which is beautifully presented. Situated in a courtyard position with integral garage and parking. The kitchen features integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and cooking appliances. The property is ideal for commuting links and close to Leeds city centre. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike. Parking space included.
Welcome To... Lilac Court
*Integrated Kitchen Appliances
*Gas Central Heating with 'Worcester Bosch' combi-boiler
*Integral Garage and Parking Space
*Security Alarm System
Double glazed door to front. Ceramic tiled floor. Central heating radiator. Stairs to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard. Two radiators. Access to loft.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 14' 2" plus doorway ( 4.22m max x 4.32m plus doorway )
Open plan living area with double glazed French doors and Juliette balcony. Two radiators.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 5" max ( 2.74m x 2.57m max )
This fitted modern kitchen features a range of wall and base units with matching work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated 'AEG' electric double oven and gas hob with cookerhood over, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Splashback tiling. Inset spot lighting to ceiling and work surface lighting.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Walk in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rail. Double glazed window overlooking the front. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front. Central heating radiator.
This fully tiled bathroom has an extractor fan, inset spotlights and radiator. Three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over and folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C.
The property benefits from an integral garage with up and over door, power, light and large understairs storage cupboard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60420212.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.