2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWharf Road, Misterton, Doncaster
Sold STC £100,000
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Superb two bedroom plus ATTIC ROOM cottage
- Lounge with open fireplace, new kitchen 2013, new bathroom fitted 2013
- Two double bedrooms, attic room accessed via bedroom 2
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 This is a superbly presented two bedroom PLUS ATTIC ROOM cottage, positioned in the highly regarded canalside village of Misterton which boasts an array of amenitie. Having the benefit of a new kitchen and bathroom in 2013/14, gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is positioned in the delightful canalside village of Misterton which offers a wealth of amenities including a co -op and post office, butchers, takeaways and a primary schools, there are also delightful walks along the canal.
The village itself has a lovely rural feel yet for those who wish to commute and travel, a intercity train link to London in 1 hr 25 minutes is available in the Georgian market town of Retford, accessed in 12 miles. The A1 is located just 13 miles away and the cities of Sheffield, Nottingham and Lincoln around an hour by car.
For families the village is a superb choice having an outstanding primary school and the chance to progress to the highly regarded Queen Elizabeth Grammar School in nearby Gainsborough (subject to the relevant entrance exam)
Ground Floor Bathroom
Freestanding Victorian slipper bath, w.c. and wash hand basin. Modern tiling to the walls and floor, corner shower cubicle and two double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 18' 10" x 11' 9" narrowing to 7' 8" ( 5.74m x 3.58m narrowing to 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of cream wall and base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer and complementary worksurfaces. Integrated electric oven and electric hob with an extractor above, space for a washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. Splashback tiling, three double glazed windows, laminate flooring and a double glazed stable door. Open plan into the lounge..
Lounge 12' x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.61m into recess )
Open fireplace, beamed ceiling, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" to rear of wardrobe x 12' ( 3.61m to rear of wardrobe x 3.66m )
Built in wardrobes and cupboards, double glazed window, central heating radiator and a feature wall in a floral print.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 1" max ( 3.66m x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
Attic Room 11' 10" inc stairs x 10' 1" sloping ceilings to both sides ( 3.61m inc stairs x 3.07m sloping ceilings to both sides )
On the second floor and accessed via bedroom 2 with sloping ceilings, double glazed window and built in storage.
To the front is a cottage garden. To the rear is a garden with a small lawn, golden gravel seating area and an outside tap. The garden is enclosed by wall, fence and gated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60420236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.