2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoldenby Close, Retford
- Two bedroom mid townhouse with PARKING
- Ideally located approx 0.5 miles to the town centre
- Centrally located for commuters
- Great BUY TO LET or first home
- Superb local schools and amenities
Two bedroom mid town house WITH PARKING. Ideally located approx 0.5 miles from the Georgian market town of Retford with facilities including shops, restaurants, superb local schools and excellent transport links.
The property is positioned on a cul de sac, ideally located to access superb primary and secondary schools. The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
Feature wall in plum and cream, double glazed door and window, understairs storage, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
White wall and base units, complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a washing machine, electric cooker, fridge and freezer and a double glazed window.
Feature wall in black and plum, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Three piece suite in white, complementary flooring, airing cupboard, central heating radiator..
Parking to the front of the property, to the rear is a paved and barked garden with vegetable beds. Enclosed by fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60420245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.