1 bedroom flat for saleMuseum Street, Ipswich
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Close to Ipswich Town Centre & Marina
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
**INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** Currently rented for 600 pcm** Within walking distance to the lively Ipswich town centre. The property benefits from one spacious bedroom, an open plan lounge/kitchen and ample storage.
This apartment is perfectly positioned to enjoy many of the town's highlights by foot including a theatre, numerous shops and boutiques, bistros, established markets which form the town's daytime vibe, cinemas, parks and marina.
Delve deeper into Suffolk's rural retreats such as Hintlesham Hall, Milsoms at Kesgrave Hall and enjoy the charm of the surrounding rural towns and villages including the quintessential market town Woodbridge, all within a short drive.
With the town centre being just a stroll to the end of the road, the property offers accessibility to a wealth of amenities including the very conveniently located Waitrose and coffee bars. Ipswich marina is within walking distance as well as Ipswich train station, ideal for professionals and commuters that works in the capital with direct links to London Liverpool Street.
Storage cupboard in hallway with washing machine inside. Doors leading to:
Lounge / Kitchen 16' 3" max x 15' ( 4.95m max x 4.57m )
Window the front, high gloss matching eye and base level units, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Bedroom 16' 2" max x 14' 6" max ( 4.93m max x 4.42m max )
Triple aspect through to the side and radiator.
Enclosed panelled bath with over head shower, low level WC and pedestal hand wash hand basin. Obscure window to the side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60420254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.