2 bedroom flat for saleMuseum Street, Ipswich
- Two Bedrooms
- Duplex Apartment
- Close to the Town Centre & Marina
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Large Living Accommodation
**INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** Currently rented for 800 pcm**TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT situated within walking distance to Ipswich town centre. The property benefits from two good sized bedrooms, open plan kitchen/diner and a large living area.
This apartment is perfectly positioned within walking distance to enjoy the town's highlights including the Wolsey Theatre, numerous shops and boutiques, bistros, established markets which form the town's daytime vibe, cinemas, parks and the Ipswich Marina.
Delve deeper into Suffolk's rural retreats such as Hintlesham Hall, Milsoms at Kesgrave Hall and enjoy the charm of the surrounding rural towns and villages including the quintessential market town Woodbridge, all within a short drive.
With the town centre being just a stroll to the end of the road, the property offers accessibility to a wealth of amenities including the very conveniently located Waitrose and coffee bars. Ipswich marina is within walking distance as well as Ipswich train station, ideal for professionals and commuters that works in the capital with direct links to London Liverpool Street.
Stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 7" max x 16' 7" max ( 6.58m max x 5.05m max )
Window to the front, high gloss matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Lounge 18' 1" max x 16' 6" max ( 5.51m max x 5.03m max )
Window to the front and radiator.
Low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
Bedroom One 16' 11" max x 15' 10" max ( 5.16m max x 4.83m max )
Window to the front and radiator.
Double shower cubicle with glass screen, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 19' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 5.92m max )
Window to the front an radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Obscure window to the side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60420257.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.