3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdinburgh Drive, Spalding
- **WAS £130,000 NOW £124,950**
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
**IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS** This three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE in need of modernisation is situated in a GREAT LOCATION within walking distance of the Spalding town centre and comprising of lounge/diner, kitchen, THREE BEDROOMS, family bathroom and OFF ROAD PARKING.
This three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE in need of modernisation is situated in a GREAT LOCATION within walking distance of the Spalding town centre and comprising of lounge/diner, kitchen, THREE BEDROOMS, family bathroom and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor and a radiator.
Lounge/Diner 12' 5" x 22' ( 3.78m x 6.71m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, fireplace with gas fire, laminate flooring, two ceiling fan lights and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, CH boiler, feature fireplace, laminate flooring, radiator, large under stairs storage cupboard, pantry, and door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Large double room having a double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, laminate flooring and a radiator.
The property benefits from a large garden which is fully enclosed to the front and has an old coal house shed, access to the coronation channel and a gravelled area providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60421934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.