3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrowmarsh Close, Wirral
Sold STC £150,000
- Three Bed Semi Detached House
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Transport Links
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to present this traditional three bed semi detached house situated in the popular location of Upton.This property must be viewed in order to be appreciated.
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to present this traditional three bed semi detached house situated in the popular location of Upton. In brief it compromises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property also benefits double glazing and central heating. Must be viewed in order to be appreciated.
NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Double glazed door to front and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" MAX x 14' 6" MAX ( 3.76m MAX x 4.42m MAX )
Irregular shaped room
With double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, telephone port, television port and a radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 8' 8" MAX x 15' 8" MAX ( 2.64m MAX x 4.78m MAX )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer,electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, fridge and freezer. Double glazed window to rear, patio doors to garden and a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" MAX x 9' 10" MAX ( 1.93m MAX x 3.00m MAX )
Irregular room with double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, boiler inside airing cupboard and a radiator.
Bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
Small lawn with driveway.
Lawned and fenced rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60421946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.