3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoldenby Close, Retford
Guide Price £115,000
- ***Guide Price £115,000 - £118,000***
- Three bedroom semi detached home with a GARAGE
- Lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Detached brick built garage
***Guide Price £115,000 - £118,000*** This three bedroom semi detached home with a GARAGE offers excellent value for money. Ideally positioned just 0.5 miles from the Georgian market town of Retford which offers many amenities including shops, restaurants and superb local schools.
The property is positioned on a cul de sac, ideal for younger children and is ideally located to access superb primary and secondary schools. The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Tiled flooring, double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' ( 4.52m x 4.27m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window, central heating radiator and a staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of walnut finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with an extractor above, space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. Double glazed window and door, splashback tiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" to wardrobe front x 8' 2" plus recess ( 3.25m to wardrobe front x 2.49m plus recess )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" to wardrobe front x 8' 2" plus recess ( 2.90m to wardrobe front x 2.49m plus recess )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 6' 5" plus recess ( 2.36m x 1.96m plus recess )
Double glazed window,neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
Three piece suite in white, heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
To the front is the open plan lawned area, to the rear is a lawned garden with a paved patio area.
Detached brick built garage with a pitched and tiled roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60421949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.