2 bedroom flat for saleGrange Court, Durham, DH1
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Living room with integrated breakfast bar and appliances
- Two bedrooms neautrally decorated with a large family bathroom
- Superb location for anyone working in Durham City Centre or commuting to Sunderland or Newcastle
- Recently decorated throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
two*recently re-decorated throughout - integrated appliances - white goods provided*
Huse Simple are pleased to offer this fantastic 2 bedroomed apartment located just off Carrville High Street and Durham City Centre, perfect for anyone working in Durham City or commuting to Sunderland or Newcastle being close to major road links.
Situated on the middle floor - this new build construction comprises of: Open plan kitchen/diner/living room – having a range of dark wood effect wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, free standing washing machine and fridge freezer, integrated breakfast bar and a large living space being neutrally decorated and carpeted.
The two bedrooms again are neutrally decorated and the large family bathroom/WC comprises of a white fitted suite with over bath shower.
An allocated parking bay is provided and each apartment has intercom facility provided access.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60423995.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS44562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.