Restaurant for saleBroadway Parade, London, N8
- Ground floor area 68.0 SQ.M (732 SQ.FT) approax
- Outdoor dining space
- High footfall area
A3 Restaraunt - Lease for saleDescription:
This shop benefits from a ground floor area of 68 SQ.M (732 SQ.FT) approx.
A unique opportunity has risen to purchase this A3 restaurant with outdoor space. The ingoing tenant will have the opportunity to utilise the pavement for extra chairs and tables as permission has been granted as well as having an alcohol license in place.
Situated on the Broadway parade of Crouch End only minutes away from the clock tower with a village feel setting within North London that offers a very high footfall.
- Situated in the heart of the Broadway offers easy access to Hornsey, Wood green, Alexandra Palace
- Close to Highgate, Crouch End and surrounding areas.
- Serviced by a range of bus routes on the Broadway such as, 91, and 41.
Local High Street:
Present on Crouch End Broadway are a range of multiple retailers including Starbucks, Costa, Marks & Spencer's, subway, and a range of banks and building societies to name a few would be Barclays, Natwest, Halifax as well as smaller boutique style outlets on the parade.
Lease: Assignment of a 20 year lease which started in 2011.
Rent: £28,000 PAX
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60427382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.