4 bedroom detached house for salePark Hollow, Wombwell, BARNSLEY
Sold STC £240,000
- 4 bedrooms
- Double garage
- Highly sought after area
Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000. We highly recommend an early and detailed inspection of this well presented, 4 bedroomed, detached family home situated in a sought after, cul de sac position. The property has a double garage and is located giving access to local amenities and commuter links.
We highly recommend an early and detailed inspection of this well presented, 4 bedroomed, detached family home situated in a sought after, cul de sac position. The property has a double garage and is located giving access to local amenities and commuter links, including Wombwell train station and the Dearne Valley Parkway. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, WC, lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility area, conservatory, spacious landing area, four well proportioned bedrooms, en suite, house bathroom and outside there are lawned gardens, driveway, garage and a low mainatenance rear garden.
With coving to the ceiling, a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator, side facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back and a radiator.
Lounge Area 16' 6" into bay window x 11' 6" max ( 5.03m into bay window x 3.51m max )
There is coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, a feature timber fire surround housing a living flame gas fire, a radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Dining Area 11' 2" max, into recess x 9' 2" ( 3.40m max, into recess x 2.79m )
With laminate flooring, radiator, coving to the ceiling and double glazed French style doors opening to the conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 7" max x 8' 9" ( 4.14m max x 2.67m )
Having a radiator, tiling to the floor, side and rear facing double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 6" max, into utility area x 12' 7" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 5.03m max, into utility area x 3.84m narrowing to 2.64m )
With coving and downlights, an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in Oak Effect, extractor hood, breakfast bar, four ring gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, wall mounted central heating boiler, courtesy door to the garage, one and a half bowl sink, radiator, side facing double glazed entrance door, side facing double glazed window and two rear facing double glazed windows,
First Floor Landing
Having a spindled balustrade, access to the loft and a front facing circular window.
Bedroom One 12' 2" to wardrobe fronts x 11' 3" ( 3.71m to wardrobe fronts x 3.43m )
WIth three built in double wardrobes, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" to wardrobe fronts x 8' 4" ( 4.32m to wardrobe fronts x 2.54m )
With a radiator, built in wardrobes and two front facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
With a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" into recess x 9' 1" ( 3.10m into recess x 2.77m )
With a radiator, laminate flooring and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls, radiator, extractor fan and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property are double gates opening on to a drive, there are courtesy lights, lawned garden with shrub borders and access to a double garage with an electric door. To the rear is an enclosed garden, outside lights, water tap, patio areas and a summer house.
Head out of Wombwell along Park Street and before the roundabout turn left on to Park Hollow where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.