3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRectory Close, Pulborough, West Sussex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Scope to modernise and improve
- Cul-de-sac location
- Two minutes walk from the school
- Driveway parking
- EPC energy rating D (62)
With scope to modernise and improve, this mature three bedroom semi-detached house offers family-friendly accommodation within two minutes walk of the village primary school.The recreation ground opposite features a large, well maintained and popular adventure play area although the property itself also benefits from a good sized, safe and sunny rear garden, ideal for children to play in while adults relax or entertain friends.Larger than anticipated, there is a dual aspect living room with a cosy woodburner, plus a 25ft kitchen/dining room and separate utility/cloakroom.Two of the three bedrooms are doubles and the driveway has space for up to two cars.Pulborough's mainline railway station is just over a mile away and the property is conveniently located for all local amenities, as well as wonderful walks across the Wildbrooks into the South Downs.
What the Owner says:
We moved here from Horsham about eight years ago in order to be near family.Tucked away at the end of the cul-de-sac, this is a lovely location overlooking the recreation ground and it is surprisingly quiet, especially during the day.The neighbours are excellent and everyone looks out for one another.We've had solar panels installed on the south facing roof to the rear and these provide us with free electricity during the day, whilst any stored, unused electricity is transferred to the company that installed and owns them. This has really helped to keep our bills down!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room: 16'8 x 11'0 (5.08m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 15'6 x 9'5 (4.73m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'0 x 10'0 (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 9'4 (4.27m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 9'4 (3.38m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 7'0 (3.10m x 2.14m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60429689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21404537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Pulborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.