2 bedroom flat for saleGreat Maytham Hall, Great Maytham, Rolvenden, Kent, TN17 4NE
- Delightful Country Mansion Apartment
- Sitting/Dining Room with Views
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite
- Communal Drawing Room and Entrance Hall
- Stunning Communal Landscaped Gardens
- Off Road Parking
Part of a substantial Grade II* Listed country mansion designed by Sir Edward Lutyens, on the outskirts of the village of Rolvenden, this delightful apartment is situated on the second floor with access via a grand staircase from the entrance hall or a lift and enjoys stunning far reaching views.
This delightful apartment is situated on the outskirts of the village of Rolvenden offering a village store, public houses and village hall where a Farmers market is held weekly.
The picturesque Town of Tenterden is a short drive. The tree lined High Street offers a comprehensive range of shops including Waitrose and Tesco Supermarkets, Cafe Bars and Restaurants.
Locally there are a number of sporting facilities including a leisure centre and several golf courses.
Mainline Rail Services to London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street are available from Headcorn and Ashford.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60429755.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 286465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.