2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Street, Newark
Sold STC £199,500
- Semi-detached home
- Formerly Three Bedrooms, now Two Superb Sized Bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large family dining conservatory
- Cellar room and Attic storage room
- Additional gardens
- Potential for plot (subject to planning and building regs)
- Viewing essential
Situated close to Newark Town Centre this former 3 bedroom semi-detached family home has the huge benefit of additional gardens with potential (subject to planning and building regulations) to become a plot for a separate dwelling. The existing property's accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, large family dining conservatory, two double bedrooms, cellar room, and an attic storage room. In addition to the additional plot the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60431429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6837327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Newark . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.