3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFitzjohns Road, Lewes
Sold STC £515,000
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Popular Wallands Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Street Parking for Two Vehicles
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Fitted Kitchen Diner & Separate Dining Room
Situated in the ever popular Wallands area of Lewes, this semi-detached house offers lounge, dining room, kitchen diner, utility room, downstairs WC, conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and off-street parking for two vehicles. Internal inspection is advised.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this extended semi-detached house in the popular Wallands area of Lewes. The two-storey house briefly comprises of lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC and conservatory to the ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, front and rear gardens and off-road parking for two vehicles. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Wallands is a predominantly residential area close to the popular Wallands County Primary school, which received 'Good' in its most recent Ofsted report, and the Paddock and Baxters playing fields are roughly 5 minutes walk away. Within 15 minutes the owner can find themselves in the centre of Lewes, with access to all the historic town has to offer, including its many shops, restaurants and cafes, broad shopping selection and it's mainline rail station offering regular services to Eastbourne, Brighton and London Victoria. Viewing is highly recommended.
Mono blocked driveway for 2 cars and raised pebbled beds with plants and shrubs.
Double glazed window and door to front, vinyl flooring,
Access via hardwood door with decorative glass panel inserts, ceiling lighting point, smoke alarm, stairs ascending to first floor, radiator, feature alcove shelving, carpet flooring and storage cupboard under stairwell.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.71m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed half bay window to front, radiator, power points, dado rail, carpet flooring, feature marble fireplace with living flame gas fire and feature archway leading to dining area.
Dining Area 11' x 11' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.63m )
Patio doors leading to conservatory, feature fireplace with ceramic hearth and base, open flu (not tested), wall mounted electric panel heater and dado rail.
Conservatory 13' 3" x 7' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.31m )
Pitched roof, double glazed window to all sides with French doors leading through rear garden and timber decked patio, vinyl flooring and wall mounted light fitting.
Kitchen 16' 8" x 11' 2" narrowing to 7' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.40m narrowing to 2.39m )
Low voltage halogen downlighters. Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units, roll edge work surfaces extend to include feature breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, feature lighting under wall mounted units, integrated Diplomat five burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood with fan and light display, Diplomat integrated oven, integrated dishwasher and space and plumbing for tall standing fridge freezer. Door leading to utility room. Dining area has a selection of wall mounted storage units, roll edge work surfaces, vinyl flooring, radiator, power points, door leading to hallway and additional storage cupboard under stair well. French doors giving access to raised timber patio and rear garden.
Low voltage halogen downlighters, UPVC door giving access to front, sink and drainer unit with chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back, base mounted unit, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, vinyl flooring, radiator.,
Low voltage downlighters, extractor fan, low level WC, corner position wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vinyl flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling lighting point, hatch access to attic, double glazed window to side and carpet flooring,
Ceiling lighting point, obscured double glazed window to rear, low level WC, ceramic tiling to dado rail height and laminate flooring,
Ceiling lighting point, obscured double glazed window to rear. Fitted bathroom comprises two piece suite to include wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage cupboard below, deep paneled bath with wall mounted Triton electric shower with shower head attachment and bracket, shower curtain and rail, ceramic tiling to full height around bath area, laminate flooring and towel rail radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed half box bay window to front, fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving space, radiator, additional over head compartment, carpet flooring, dressing area with wall mounted mirror and storage cupboard below.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.72m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Timber fence enclosed, predominantly laid to lawn with raised decked patio and a vast array of plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60433544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.