2 bedroom town house for saleScholars Gate, Cudworth, Barnsley
Sold STC £79,950
- 2 bedrooms
- End townhouse
- En suite
- Allocated parking
An early viewing is recommended in order to appreciate this deceptively spacious, two double bedroomed, end town house with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and an allocated parking space. The property gives access to local amenities and the Dearne Valley Parkway.
An early viewing is recommended in order to appreciate this deceptively spacious, two double bedroomed, end town house with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and an allocated parking space. The property gives access to local amenities and the Dearne Valley Parkway. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, WC, kitchen, lounge/dining room, first floor landing, two double bedrooms, en suite, further house bathroom and outside there are gardens and allocated parking.
With a built in storage cupboard and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 1" ( 3.02m x 1.85m )
There is a range of fitted wall and base units finished in walnut effect, extractor hood and matching splash back, wall mounted central heating boiler, one and a half bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, kickboard heater and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' max, into recess x 12' 7" max, inc staircase ( 5.79m max, into recess x 3.84m max, inc staircase )
With a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, two radiators and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 5" into door recess x 12' 8" into recess ( 3.78m into door recess x 3.86m into recess )
With a built in storage cupboard, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
Having a radiator and a front facing double glazed window. This room has sloping ceilings and restricted head height in some areas.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front is a lawned garden, the rear is further garden area with lawn and patio. There is also access to an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.