2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodside, Castleford
Sold STC £75,000
- Mid Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Modern Kitchen/Bathroom
- *** GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000 ***
- No Chain
*** GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000 *** Attention first time buyers!! This fully refurbished, spacious two bedroom mid terrace is offered to market with no upward chain and is ready to move into!
Offered to market with no chain is this fully refurbished two bedroom mid terrace property that is ready to move straight into making it a perfect home for the first time buyer. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor. The property has an enclosed garden to the rear, a garden to the front with shared path and on street parking to the front. Internal viewing a must!
Lounge 14' 6" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.42m max x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas fired central heating radiator. Useful storage cupboard.
Kitchen 17' 5" max x 7' 6" max ( 5.31m max x 2.29m max )
Comprising of a modern, newly fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with matching cooker hood extractor, and plumbing for washing machine. Worcester combi boiler and gas fired central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Part tiled, and useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 6" max x 10' 4" ( 5.33m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas fired central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.51m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas fired central heating radiator.
Having a newly fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps and shower over. wash hand basin, and low level flush wc. Laminate wood effect flooring. Tiling. Double glazed window to the rear.
Garden area to the front with gated access and pathway leading to the front door. To the rear is a mainly laid to lawn garden with paved and feature gravelled area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60433595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.