4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingsway, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Offers in Region of
- Superb detached bungalow
- Prime location
- Three/four bedrooms
- Generous gardens and parking
- Gas fired central heating & solar panels
This DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS bungalow is close to the town centre of Mildenhall, really has to be seen to fully appreciate its versatile accommodation and superb rear gardens featuring a pond and hot tub.
This superb detached bungalow is well positioned on Kingsway, close to the town centre of Mildenhall and all of its amenities. The property is well set back off the road and benefits from a spacious driveway providing parking for three - four vehicles. The property also offers versatile accommodation with a good size living room and kitchen/breakfast room, three/four bedrooms or three bedrooms with a dining room. In addition the property has a superb rear garden which is private and features a pond with water feature. There is also the added benefit of a patio for privacy and for eating al fresco and a summerhouse houses a hot tub which is either available included in the sale price or can be negotiated separately.
The Property Comprises
Enclosed Entrance Porch
Leading into the:
Which provides two radiators and access into the insulated loft space.
Living Room 15' 6" x 14' 10" plus the bay window ( 4.72m x 4.52m plus the bay window )
A feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator, TV point, bay window.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 10" x 15' 9" ( 5.44m x 4.80m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units and incorporating a breakfast bar for additional seating. There is a cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler, space for a fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, space for an oven with extractor hood fitted above, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.00m )
Providing fitted wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, radiator, ceiling light and fan, TV point. Double doors lead out onto the decked area and then into the summer house which houses the hot tub (which is either available included in the sale price or can be negotiated separately).
A panelled bath with jacuzzi, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated wall mounted towel rail, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Which is presently being used as a dining room and features a fireplace, a radiator and additional electric wall heater, ceiling rose, TV point.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 11' max ( 3.89m x 3.35m max )
With views over the rear gardens, radiator and a recessed storage area, TV point.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.62m )
Which provides a full length storage cupboard, radiator, TV point.
A bath with mixer brass taps, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, tiled flooring, full length built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and the pump and controls for the solar panels.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property special mention should be given to the superb mature garden which the present owners have landscaped and developed over recent years. There is a patio seating area with outside lighting, a large feature pond with waterlilies and a water feature with koi carp. The surrounds of the pond also features a charming train track with model town. The garden benefits from a vegetable patch and two garden sheds and is predominantly laid to lawn. It also features two apple trees and a summerhouse houses the hot tub and has a TV point and stereo point. There are two separate decked areas and a further tucked away pergola with grapevine is situated to the side of the property.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street proceed to the mini roundabout and take the second exit onto Kingsway. Proceed along Kingsway passing the two sets of traffic lights, the property can then be found on the left hand side after the Police Station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60436250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH102749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.