4 bedroom detached house for sale6 Clufflat Brae, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, EH30 9YQ
Sold STC £270,000
- Bright and well-presented, four-bedroom, detached family home, with front and rear gardens and a detached garage, set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the picturesque town of South Queensferry.
- The accommodation comprises on the ground-floor of a vestibule porch, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar, utility room, and a WC.
- The first-floor comprises of a hallway, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double bedroom, two single bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include tasteful decor throughout, excellent storage provision including bedroom wardrobes and a loft, and extensive contemporary lighting and flooring.
- In addition there are multiple TV and phone points, double glazed windows, and gas central heating.
- Externally, there is a lawn and multi-vehicle driveway to the front, and an enclosed low-maintenance rear garden, whilst the detached garage includes power points and lighting.
- Home Report available online.
This bright and well-presented, four-bedroom, detached family home, with front and rear gardens and a detached garage, is set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the picturesque town of South Queensferry. Tastefully finished throughout, the accommodation is entered via a front porch vestibule with space for outerwear storage, giving access to the central hall. A spacious, dual-aspect living room features a gas fireplace with limestone surround, and patio doors to the rear garden. The front facing dining room gives further access to the kitchen to the rear which features a breakfast bar, TV point, fitted units, wood-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, a tiled surround, range cooker with ceramic hob, and a dishwasher. The utility room is set off the kitchen and features a door to the rear garden, fitted worktop, stainless steel sink with drainer, and a washing machine. Set internally off the hall is a ground-floor WC fitted with a two piece suite. On the first-floor, set to the front is the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an adjoining en-suite shower room. A second double bedroom is also set to the front and features a built-in wardrobe and store cupboard. Overlooking the rear garden are two single bedrooms with wardrobes; whilst a family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite. Externally, there is a lawn and multi-vehicle driveway to the front, and an enclosed low-maintenance rear garden, whilst the detached garage includes power points and lighting. South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the two iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town, whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks, and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links; regular commuting train services are available from Dalmeny station; and there are frequent local bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6883069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.