2 bedroom apartment for saleAshton Lane, Sale
- No Chain
- Designer Villeroy & Boch Bathroom Fittings
- Open Plan Living with High Specification Kitchen & Quartz worktops & integrated appliances
- One Allocated Parking Space
- 8 Newly Constructed Penthouse Apartments
- Stunning views over the Cheshire Countryside
**SHOW APARTMENT NOW READY** Following the success of Phase 1, this exciting development of 'Fairbairn House' now presents a newly constructed Phase II which consists of 8 individual and contemporary apartments designed to a high specification. Being on the third floor these apartments benefit from an elevated view and the advantage of an allocated parking space.
With the completion of Phase II of 'Fairbairn House' now complete, these newly constructed penthouse apartments will reveal an aesthetically appealing exterior wrapped in a zink effect skin coupled with a slate coloured window appearance. These well crafted penthouse apartments reveal a statement design interior offering contemporary fixtures and fittings. These select number of apartments offer a convenient lifestyle close to Sale town centre and Sale metrolink, with surrounding motorway networks easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 614588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.