2 bedroom apartment for saleAshton Lane, Sale
- Stunning views over the Cheshire Countryside
- 8 Newly Constructed Penthouse Apartments
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Open Plan Living with High Specification Kitchen & Quartz worktops & integrated appliances
- Designer Villeroy & Boch Bathroom Fittings
- No Chain
**SHOW APARTMENT NOW READY - HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE** Following the success of Phase 1, this exciting development of 'Fairbairn House' now presents a newly constructed Phase II which consists of 8 individual and contemporary penthouse apartments designed to a high specification. With such an elevated position each two bedroom penthouse apartment enjoys views of the Cheshire countryside.
With the completion of Phase II of 'Fairbairn House' now complete, these newly constructed penthouse apartments will reveal an aesthetically appealing exterior wrapped in a zink effect skin coupled with a slate coloured window appearance. These well crafted penthouse apartments reveal a statement design interior offering contemporary fixtures and fittings. These select number of apartments offer a convenient lifestyle close to Sale town centre and Sale metrolink, with surrounding motorway networks easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 615438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.