2 bedroom apartment for saleTadpole Garden Village, Blunsdon, Swindon
Sold STC £188,000
- Ground Floor
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Parking Spaces
COME AND JOIN US. FREE and informative Help to Buy Event Saturday Sept 17th 2016 - 10.30am to 4pm. Tadpole Gate, Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon SN25 2PP. TELEPHONE: (01793) 615105.
COME AND JOIN US
FREE and informative Help to Buy Event Saturday Sept 17th 2016 - 10.30am to 4pm
Tadpole Gate, Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon SN25 2PP.
Whether it's your first home you're looking to buy, a bigger family home, or maybe you want to downsize. At our 'Help to Buy' event we will have the information on how you can take your first step on the property ladder, or move up or down it! Prices Start at £183,000
You'll be able to speak face-to-face with industry professionals and experts about the different buying options, buying process and what mortgage options are out there at the moment.
TELEPHONE: (01793) 615105
LIVE IN HARMONY
Welcome to The Green, the latest phase of Tadpole Garden Village. Positioned just outside the north Wiltshire village of Blunsdon, this 21st century Garden Village offers something for everyone. The 3 & 4 bedroom homes and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments cater for an array of lifestyles. With a variety of amenities on the doorstep and plenty of countryside to explore, residents will experience the very best of town and country living. This thriving community is also home to a new school and allotments, which residents can use to grow their own fruit and vegetables. With its tranquil surroundings, picturesque tree-lined streets and good transport links to larger towns, this is the perfect place to call home.
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room 22' 4" x 13' ( 6.81m x 3.96m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
En - Suite
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.