3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNorthbank Crescent, Ormesby, Middlesbrough
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 -£110,000**
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Dorma Bungalow in Ormesby
- Driveway and Garage
- Ideal for those looking to downsize
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 -£110,000** We are delighted to present a Three Bedroom Semi Detached Dorma Bungalow in Ormesby.
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 -£110,000** We are delighted to present a Three Bedroom Semi Deatched Dorma Bungalow in Ormesby. The property has good interior throughout and would be ideal for those looking to downsize. Briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Two bedrooms, one currently as a Study. To the first floor a Third Bedroom with Family Bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden with patio area and front garden with Driveway and Garage.
Double glazed door to side elevation with radiator.
Study/bedroom Two 8' 11" x 10' 1" MAX ( 2.72m x 3.07m MAX )
Double glazed bow window to front elevation with radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" x 18' 7" MAX ( 3.53m x 5.66m MAX )
Double glazed patio doors and gas fire with radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 16' ( 2.49m x 4.88m )
Partly tiled Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.58m )
UPVC and brick constructed conservatory with light fittings.
Master Bedroom 9' 7" x 10' 5" ( 2.92m x 3.18m )
Double glazed bow window to front elevation with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor.
Double glazed window to side elevation with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom comprising: double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
The property includes fully enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area.
Garage 12' 4" x 27' 1" ( 3.76m x 8.26m )
Includes power light, up and over doors with double glazed windows to rear and side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60439715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.