8 bedroom detached house for saleStreetly Wood, Streetly, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Private gated road of 16 luxurious homes
- Immaculately presented
- Expensively appointed throughout
- Large property boasting 11,797 sq ft
- Self contained annexe/staff quarters/office
- Games Room
- Basement car showroom
- Optional leisure/spa facility
- Approx 1 acre plot
Introducing the stunning Georgian style Manor House, built in 2010 on a private gated road, with beautifully landscaped grounds of approximately one acre in the prestigious area of Little Aston, Sutton Coldfield. The elaborate galleried entrance hall sets the tone for this elegant and expensively appointed home which boasts eight bedrooms, seven bathrooms and five reception rooms including a snooker room, library/cinema room and home office/apartment with independent access. If the underground 25-car showroom with specialist lift does not suit your requirements then this space could be converted into a luxury spa suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60441407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26373864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.