3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKings Barn Lane, Steyning
- Ideal for renovation and refurbishment (subject to the necessary consents)
- Lovely detached chalet bungalow
- Attractive South facing Gardens
- Three double bedrooms
- Lovely kitchen with garden access
- Large sitting room with garden access
- Convenient location to the High Street
- No Forward Chain
An exceptional opportunity to own a delightful detached bungalow with lovely South facing gardens. There are three bedrooms (one of which is used as a dining room), and also a spacious kitchen/dining room which opens into the gorgeous rear garden. There is a long living room with large fireplace and direct access to the garden. 10 Kings Barn Lane has a number of high ceilings creating a feeling of space. There is great potential to extend the first floor accommodation and to create off road parking to the front of the house (subject to all the necessary consents).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60441698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6784773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.