1 bedroom apartment for saleRam Street, London, SW18
- Spacious 1-bedroom flat (56.5 sqm / 608 sq ft) with ample living space
- Large balcony (7.4 sqm / 80 sq ft) overlooking the residents' private gardens
- Fitted to high specifications, including Siemens appliances and underfloor heating throughout
- Contemporary riverside living in iconic heritage listed buildings
- Apartment in brand new development to be completed in 4th quarter of 2017
- Phenomenal transport links, served by rail, tube and river ferry (15 minutes to Waterloo)
- Near charming Old York Road, renovated Southside Shopping Centre and the biggest in-town Sainsbury's
- New retail spaces and restaurants in the development will appeal to all shoppers and foodies
- 24-hour concierge / porter, CCTV coverage and video intercom entry system
- 1,200 cycle private parking spaces besides Cycle Hire docking station
We offer this spacious off-plan 1 bedroom flat (56.5 sqm / 608 sq ft) with ample living space and a large balcony (7.4 sqm / 80 sq ft) overlooking the residents' tranquil private elevated garden. Located on the 8th floor of the Shoreham Gardens building, the flat will be fitted to high specifications, including Siemens appliances and underfloor heating throughout.<!--EndFragment-->
The Ram Quarter, formerly the Young's Brewery site, has been a well-known landmark at Wandsworth for over 150 year and is now an exciting new luxury residential and sophisticated retail development, combining contemporary riverside living with iconic listed buildings at the site of the historic Young's brewery. The development will maintain this fascinating heritage by housing a new micro-brewery and brewery museum (beer has been brewed on site since 1581, making it the oldest working brewery in Britain).
Within, the ambience of the apartment is open and airy, designed to make the most of the views and light. The washed oak floor finish is mirrored in the doors, while a black framed glazed door lets light into the hallway and leads into the main living room. The open kitchen features a sleek Dove Grey flush unit with a brick bond tile splash back. A simple curved moulding blends the wall into the ceiling creating a classic timeless room. The bedroom is all carpeted in silver grey and have generous wardrobes. The bathroom has a stone floor with beautiful porcelain tile walls in a warm hue. Specially designed mirrored vanity units add a bespoke touch to the finish. Overall the apartment provides an urbane, elegant and well designed interior that offer a sanctuary within the city.
Please see this video (https://player.vimeo.com/video/107593517), the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Photos are of the show apartment, not of the actual property, as completion is expected only on 4th quarter of 2017. Additional images were conceived for illustrative marketing purposes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8zd-drjn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.