1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleParrotts Field, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £187,500
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Lounge/Diner & Kitchen
- Double Glazed Windows
- Ample Communal Parking
- Superb Communal Gardens
An opportunity to acquire this spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment situated within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities which include a Wednesday and Friday market. An internal viewing is highly recommended. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
This one bedroom ground floor apartment offers spacious living accommodation incorporating a lounge/dining room, kitchen, modern bathroom, double glazed windows and ample communal parking. The apartment is situated in this popular development within easy access to the town centre, bus stops and BR station also being within close proximity. An internal viewing of this apartment is highly recommended.
Main communal front door via intercom system to:
With door to lobby and door to:
With tiled flooring and door to bathroom, bedroom and lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window, power points, Economy 7 night storage heater, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, fitted hob and oven, double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine and space for upright fridge freezer. Built in airing cupboard housing immersion heater, partly tiled walls.
Comprising a tiled paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit, sink unit, low level WC, tiled walls and tiled floor, double glazed obscure window.
Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window, power points, Economy 7 night storage heater, built in wardrobes with cupboards over.
Superbly maintained communal gardens laid to lawn, various flower borders and ample communal parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60444089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.