4 bedroom detached house for saleWaterford Lane, Cherry Willingham, LINCOLN
Sold STC £270,000
- ***SUMMER SALE*** PRICE CHANGE FROM £280,000 TO A GUIDE PRICE OF £270,000 TO £285,000
- Detached Four DOUBLE Bedroom House
- 23 ft 2 Lounge and Formal Dining Room
- Refurbished Kitchen & Utility Room
- Cloakroom, Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Fully Enclosed Extensive Plot to the Rear
- Off-Road Parking & Single Garage
Looking for a perfect family home? Look no further! This DETACHED four bedroom residence has extensive gardens, immaculately presented accommodation and safe access onto Orchard Close leading to the local well regarded primary school! VIEW TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Cherry Willingham is a fantastic village location just to the north-east of the Cathedral City of Lincoln. The village itself offers a vast range of amenities on the Parade Shopping Precinct including eateries, public houses, local co-operative store, news agents and local chemist. The village also has a well regarded primary school and a secondary school within the village. Further to the amenities offered locally there is a bus route into Lincoln City Centre which provides more amenities including College, University and City Centre shops and further transport links including bus and train station. The property itself provides light and spacious accommodation starting in the recently carpeted entrance hallway leading into a well presented 23 ft 2 lounge, formal dining room, refurbished kitchen with potential to knock through, downstairs cloakroom and utility room. To the first floor are four double bedrooms, ensuite and dressing area to master and family bathroom. The property externally consists of a driveway for multiple vehicles leading to the single garage. The rear offers an extensive plot mainly laid to lawn which is fully enclosed with a gate leading from the rear onto Orchard Way which in turn leads on to Lime Grove making a safe route for children to the primary school. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Lounge 14' 7" x 23' 2" ( 4.45m x 7.06m )
Dining Room 12' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.34m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60444110.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.