Office for sale95 Bowen Court, St. Asaph Business Park, St. Asaph, Denbighshire, LL17
2,192 sq. ft.
- 2,192 sq ft (203 sq m)
- Self Contained Unit
- Recently refurbished to a good standard
- Excellent access to major transport networks
- Generous allocated parking
The property comprises a self-contained and fully refurbished two storey office with generous dedicated parking. The offices have been finished to a good standard and are ideal for growing businesses looking for the next step up in terms of size and quality.
* Suspended Ceilings
* LED Lighting
* Perimeter Trunking
* Double Glazing
* Carpeted Throughout
* Fitted Kitchen
* Fire and Burglar Alarms to Each Building.
The property is available by way of a commercial lease, terms to be agreed.
St Asaph Business Park extends to some 44.5 hectares (110 acres) and is widely regarded as the premier business park in North Wales.
The Business Park is located on the west side of St Asaph and has the benefit of direct access to Junction 26 of the A55 Expressway. The A55 provides a link to Wrexham, Chester and the national motorway network (M56 and M53) to the east. The A55 also provides direct access to the port of Holyhead to the west, for ferry services to the Republic of Ireland
For more information contact Alex Heptonstall at MCR Property on :
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AH2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MCR Property Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.