3 bedroom detached house for saleHydrus Drive, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £355,000
- Excellent location
- Extended family home
- Three/four bedrooms
- Re fitted kitchen/diner
- Potential annex
EXTENDED LINKED DETACHED!!! CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION!!! AMAZING CONDITION!!! POTENTIAL ANNEX!!! This beautifully presented linked detached family home is peacefully situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular location of Hydrus Drive offering easy access to local shops, schools and transport links.
EXTENDED LINKED DETACHED!!! CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION!!! AMAZING CONDITION!!! POTENTIAL ANNEX!!! This beautifully presented linked detached family home is peacefully situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular location of Hydrus Drive offering easy access to local shops, schools and transport links. The property has been improved and modernised to a high standard and comprises: entrance hall, lounge, re fitted kitchen/diner, cloakroom, family room/bedroom four, utility room and shower room. First floor landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside are gardens to the front and rear and driveway for off road parking. A REAL MUST SEE!
Double glazed door to front. Door to lounge, cloakroom, bedroom four/family room, radiator, solid wood flooring.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: W.C. and wash hand basin. Part tiled, double glazed window to front, heated towel rail.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted with a shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled.
Lounge: 13' 7" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.14m max x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, T.V. point, solid wood floor.
Kitchen / Diner: 18' 3" x 10' ( 5.56m x 3.05m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven, electric hob, electric cooker point, cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, tiled floor, part tiling to walls, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear.
Utility Room: 15' 10" x 6' 6" ( 4.83m x 1.98m )
Fitted with base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled, radiator. Door to wet room and double glazed door leading out to the garden.
Bedroom Four / Family Room: 16' 4" x 7' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to side, cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One: 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, T.V. point, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two: 11' 1" x 10' 5" max ( 3.38m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, T.V. point.
Bedroom Three: 8' 9" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.67m max x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring,
Double glazed window to rear and fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin set on a vanity unit and w.c. There is an extractor fan, heated towel rail and is part tiled.
Laid to lawn with path leading to front door and the remainder being the driveway.
Laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio area and gated side access.
Driveway providing parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60446417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.