4 bedroom chalet for saleManor Hall Road, Southwick, Brighton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER QUIET RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
Stunning four bedroom detached property located on a highly sought after residential road in Southwick. The property is conveniently located nearby local schools, shops, public transport, parks and amenities.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this impressive four bedroom detached chalet bungalow which benefits from parking for a number of vehicles, garage and large rear enclosed garden.
The front of the property has an in and our driveway and a delightful shrub border.
Stepping inside the property comprises of an L shaped hallway with main rooms including the spacious dining room with large bay window, bright and long lounge with fireplace and neutral decor, high gloss fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units leading through the arch way to the sun room, a perfect space for additional seating and entertaining.
There is also the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and family bathroom on the ground floor before leading up the stairs to the first floor which comprises of further three good sized bedrooms and shower room.
The rear of the property has a generous beautiful enclosed garden with patio area, delightful shrub and flower border and the main area laid to lawn.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a garage.
Viewing's inside are highly recommended to fully appreciate this detached property.
Entrance To Porch
Double glazed front door, double glazed side window and tiled flooring.
Door to front, Under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 21' 5" max x 12' 9" max ( 6.53m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed rear window, double glazed patio doors, open fire place, wall lights and radiator.
Dining Room 15' 3" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.65m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed front bay window and radiator.
Kitchen / Sun Room 19' 9" max x 18' 7" max ( 6.02m max x 5.66m max )
Fitted kitchen, mixture of wall and base units, double glazed rear window, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, radiator, archway to sun room, door to garden.
Utility Room 6' max x 2' max ( 1.83m max x 0.61m max )
Plumbing for washing machine, boiler and work surfaces.
Double glazed side window, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, WC and fully tiled.
Cupboard and loft access
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.06m max x 3.99m max )
Double glazed front window, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Window, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiling.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.11m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed front and side window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 16' 4" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.98m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed front and side window and radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 3.18m max )
double glazed front window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Mostly laid to lawn, patio area and enclosed with fencing
Garage 18' 1" max x 9' 1" max ( 5.51m max x 2.77m max )
Power, light, double glazed rear window and double glazed door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60446423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.