4 bedroom terraced house for saleHeather Gardens, North Hykeham, Lincoln
- Impressive Lake Views
- Distinguished Transport Links
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Accommodation
- Walking Distance To Nearby Schools
This three storey mid terraced home is situated within the favourable town of North Hykeham offering light and spacious accommodation throughout, Having fine transport links into the ever developing city of Lincoln and a train station connecting to England's gateway's; Newark, Peterborough, London.
This three storey mid terraced home is situated within the favourable town of North Hykeham offering light and spacious accommodation throughout, Four bedrooms and stunning lake views from the rear facet. Having fine transport links into the ever developing city of Lincoln and a train station connecting to England's gateway's; Newark, Peterborough, London - a prominent position for regular commuters. Enwreathed in numerous amenities such as eateries, schools and facilities which are available to the public. The property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Four Bedrooms, Ensuite, Family Bathroom. The exterior of the property enjoys a sizable rear garden and garage.
Entering the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, laminate wooden flooring and homing the fuse box
Partially tiled downstairs cloakroom with low level flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect
Kitchen/Diner 14' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.81m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units, incorporating work surfaces with one bowl stainless steel sink, integral electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, finished with tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed French Doors opening out to the rear of the property and homing the central heating boiler beneath kitchen units
First Floor Landing
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, wall mounted panel radiator and airing cupboard holding the water tank
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 4" ( 4.55m x 4.06m )
Having a double glazed Juliet Balcony to the rear aspect, electric fireplace, wall mounted panel radiator, television point and views over the lake
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiators complete with part tiling
Second Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, cupboard with convenient shelving and access into loft
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 16' into the recess ( 3.53m x 4.88m into the recess )
Having a front aspect double glazed window and wall mounted panel radiator
Being fitted with a show cubicle, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator, being partially tiled and having double glazed window to the front aspect
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and overlooking lake views
Bedroom Four 6' 3" x 10' ( 1.91m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted panel radiator and overlooking lake views
Garage 8' 1" x 16' 4" ( 2.46m x 4.98m )
Having power lighting and up and over door
Having a concrete driveway to the front of the property and enclosed timber fencing with grass laid to lawn to the rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60446441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.