2 bedroom town house for saleRosebery Avenue, Off Carr Lane, Shipley
- Mid Town House
- Two Double bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Where Stated
- Front & Rear Gardens
* Internal viewing advised * A mid town house property, gas central heating and double glazing where stated. The accommodation briefly comprises of ground floor: lounge and dining kitchen. First floor: two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside front and rear gardens. * viewing by appointment *
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market a two bedroom mid town house situated off Carr lane, Shipley. This property benefits from gas central heating and has double glazing where stated. There is a spacious entrance hall leading into the lounge and kitchen dinner on the ground floor. The first floor accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms and a 3 piece bathroom suit. Outside the front garden is elevated with steps leading to the front entrance door, rear garden benefits from a patio area accessible from the sliding patio doors in the lounge.
With front door, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 4" Into Recess ( 4.67m x 3.45m Into Recess )
Reception room with double glazed front window, double glazed patio doors to the rear, radiator, gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Having a range of units, oven & hob, radiator, double glazed window, rear door.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 8" Max ( 3.51m x 2.95m Max )
With radiator, double glazed window.
Comprising of a w.c, wash basin and rectangular bat with shower over and shower screen, towel radiator, double glazed window.
There are gardens to both the front and rear.
Proceed out of Shipley along Briggate/Leeds Road turning right at the traffic lights into Carr Lane (Direction of Wrose). Proceed up this road where Rosebery Avenue can be found situated on your right handside. The property for sale can be found in an elevated position on your left handside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60448652.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.