2 bedroom duplex for saleOldgate, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7
Sold STC POA
- Luxury 2 bedroom Duplex Apartment
- 2 bathrooms
- High quality fixtures throughout
- Roof Top Terrace overlooking historic town centre
- Communal Woodland Garden area
- Centre of Hebden Bridge for all amenities
- Secure cycle storage
- Lift to all floors
- Central Heating and Double Glazed
New development of six apartments in the centre of the vibrant conservation market town of Hebden Bridge renowned for its beautiful scenery, countryside walks, large park, canal basin, superb 'little shops', restaurants, art décor cinema etc.
Second floor, duplex apartment comprising:
Large roof terrace off open-plan living area. Two front bedrooms (one en-suite) overlooking the River Hebden and the Ancient Bridge.
Softwood/MDF skirtings/architraves and door frames painted white
Oak veneered heavy duty front doors to each apartment with security locks and spy-hole
High quality aluminium clad windows throughout - Anthracite outside and white inside
Howden's Dordogne oak veneered internal doors
All walls/ceilings painted in Almond White throughout
Lighting to Loggia on a timer and photocell
Door entry system to each apartment
Lift to all apartments
Fire escape staircase - leading to communal woodland garden area and decking
High quality floor covering to communal areas (Karndean)
Lighting with PIR's to communal areas
Light-wells are to be an off white through-coat render as will the rear of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oldgateduplex. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryburne & Co, Hebden Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.