3 bedroom flat for saleKingsway, Hove
Offers in Excess of
- First Floor Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking 6pm - 9am
- Share of Freehold 999yr Lease
- Sea Views
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Goldin Lemcke are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom flat in Hove.
* Lounge/Dining Room: 20' 3" (into bay) x 14'
* Kitchen: 11' 10" x 11' 5"
* Bedroom One: 14' 10" (into bay) x 14' 8"
* Bedroom Two: 11' 9" x 11' 7"
* Bedroom Three: 11' x 8'
* Separate Cloakroom
A fantastic flat occupying part of the first floor of this beautiful 1920's building offering spacious living accommodation throughout.
The living/dining room enjoys a southerly aspect to front and has views over the harbour and out towards the sea with a featured curved window.
The master bedroom also enjoys a southerly aspect to front and has a feature fireplace with tiled inserts and hearth with decorative surround and mantle over and sea and harbour views to front via a box bay window. Bedroom two is at the rear of the property and has a feature fireplace and double glazed window, whilst bedroom three is located to the side.
The kitchen/breakfast is of a good size and like the bathroom, is located to the rear of the home and in need of some updating.
This home really is perfect for those looking to add their own stamp.
The property is complete with access to shared landscaped communal gardens, off street parking between 6pm and 9am and private secured bike shed. Double glazing was fitted throughout in 2015, the electrics updated in early 2016 and A new 999 year lease was added in 2015.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60449768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.