2 bedroom flat for saleEarlsfield Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Beautiful ground floor Victorian conversion flat
- Grand accommodation exceeding 1,000 sq. ft.
- High ceilings and period features throughout
- Finished to an incredibly high standard
- Stunning open plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom Gorgeous south east facing private garden
- Off-street parking
- Close to the amenities of Southside Shopping Centre and Old York Road
- Conveniently located for the transport links of Wandsworth Town, Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Common stations
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton take enormous pleasure introducing to the market this gorgeous ground-floor garden flat in an imposing Victorian House on a lovely tree-lined road in Wandsworth. This beautifully presented apartment in excess of 883sqft has been tastefully decorated whilst sensitively incorporating a blend of contemporary fittings alongside charming Victorian features.
The property is entered via a grand communal hallway, towards the front of the apartment is the impressive master bedroom with built-in storage, high ceilings and a beautiful bay window, there is a second double bedroom of a good size and a contemporary bathroom.
The open plan reception/kitchen is ideal for entertaining with space for a dining table and there are French doors leading to the attractive south-easterly facing garden. The property further benefits from high ceilings throughout the property, a feature fireplace, sky lights in the kitchen ceiling, off street parking and there is a handy cellar accessed from the garden.
This exceptional property is well located for the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common, and within easy reach of the great transport links of Wandsworth Town, Clapham Junction and Earlsfield. The property also has access to excellent amenities nearby, including numerous shops, restaurants, cafes and bars and schools all within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60460997.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.