4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirby Walk, Peterborough
Sold STC £210,000
- Semi Detached House
- Four bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
* Semi Detached House
* Four bedrooms
* Popular Location
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* Close to local amenities
Double glazed entrance door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, door to:
3.38m x 4.65m (11'1" x 15'3")
PVCu double glazed window to front, coal effect gas fireplace with brick built surround, radiator, opening to Kitchen, stairs to 1st floor.
2.62m x 2.72m (8'7" x 8'11"): PVCu double glazed french door to conservatory:
4.39m x 2.39m (14'5" x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed french door to garden.
2.72m x 2.62m (8'11" x 8'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink with mixer tap, built-in, plumbing for, space for washing machine, fitted electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, wall mounted concealed boiler, door to:
7.62m x 2.72m (25' x 8'11"). Downstairs bedroom as part of extension opaque double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite comprising double wardrobe, radiator, PVCu double part glazed door to garden, door to:
Fitted with three piece with bath, pedestal wash hand basin with electric shower over and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to rear, single radiator.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, airing cupboard.
2.87m x 3.48m (9'5" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.66m x 3.00m (12' x 9'10") plus door recess double bedroom. Window to front, radiator.
1.91m x 2.44m (6'3" x 8'). PVCu double glazed window to front, single radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite with bath, pedestal wash hand basin with electric shower over and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Enclosed by wooden fence, block paved patio area, laid to lawn, established flower and shrub borders, gated side access to rear and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60461768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.