4 bedroom detached house for sale1 Ferry Masters, Irlam, M44 6GH
- 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- IMPRESSIVE FITTED KITCHEN
- ORANGERY WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN GRASSED FRONT GARDEN
- SOUTH FACING PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- LARGE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
* 4 Bedroom extended detached family home which presents immaculate decor throughout * Cul de Sac location * Popular residential area * Gas central heating * Upvc double glazed * Layout consists of entrance hall, ground floor w.c, lounge, dining area, * Fully fitted modern kitchen * Utility room * Spacious orangery with under floor heating * Four generous sized bedrooms to the first floor * En-suite to the master bedroom * Family bathroom * Front open plan garden with large driveway offering ample off road parking * Integral garage * South facing private rear garden with patio area with lighting * The property is located close to local amenities * Viewing absolutely essential to appreciate *
Radiator, karndean flooring.
Ground Floor W.C
White W.C and wash basin with part tiled wall, radiator, karndean flooring.
Gas coal effect fire and surround, understairs storage, radiator, carpet flooring.
Radiator, porcelain tiled flooring.
Impressive modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and integrated dishwasher, downlighters, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled flooring.
Wooden unit with fitted sink basin and cupboards, radiator, porcelain tiled flooring.
South facing aspect, vaulted ceiling, French doors leading to the rear garden, downlighters, radiator, electric under floor heating with porcelain tiled flooring.
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
White bathroom suite, part tiled walls, radiator, cushion floor.
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Radiator, laminate flooring.
White bathroom suite, part tiled walls, radiator, cushion flooring.
Open plan front grassed garden with shrubbery and border hedging, large driveway and integral garage.
South facing private grassed rear garden, Indian stone and slate patio area with lighting, shed.
Loft partially boarded with pull down ladder.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60462077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1FERRYM1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.