3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Nicholas Road, HARROGATE
Sold STC £257,500
- Lovely well-presented semi-detached family home
- Situated in a popular area of Harrogate, just off the Wetherby Road
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Modern fitted family bathroom
- EPC E
A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house offered for sale with no upper chain. The property offers lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom & separate WC, large rear garden, off street parking & detached garage.
A lovely well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated in this popular area of Harrogate, just off the Wetherby Road. The property offers lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, modern fitted family bathroom with separate WC, large rear garden, off street parking and detached garage.
Welcome To ....
St Nicholas Road.
A lovely well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated in this popular area of Harrogate, just off the Wetherby Road. The property offers lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, modern fitted family bathroom with separate WC, large rear garden, off street parking and detached garage.
Double glazed window to side aspect, coved ceiling, radiator, security alarm.
Lounge 13' into bay x 11' 5" into chimney breast ( 3.96m into bay x 3.48m into chimney breast )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, electric fire set in marble effect surround mantlepiece and hearth, wall lights, radiator, archway to:
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 5" max ( 3.71m x 3.48m max )
Coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed french doors leading to conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.63m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, with worktop surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with drainer, cooker point, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer, telephone point, partly tiled walls, inset spotlights, double glazed door to side.
Glazed conservatory, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, coved ceiling, access hatch to fully boarded loft with loft ladder and pine panelled walls and ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into bay x 9' 10" ( 4.22m into bay x 3.00m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, telephone point, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 8' 6" max ( 1.78m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted cupboards over door, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, vanity mirror, fitted cupboards, built in cupboard housing combi heating boiler, extractor fan, partly tiled, dual fuel chrome heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
Lawn, retaining hedge, block panel driveway.
Paved patio area, lawn, wooden decked area, mature trees and bushes, ornamental rockery, retaining fence, shed, outside lighting, external water tap.
Single detached garage, carpit under garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60462194.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.