2 bedroom park home for saleAllington Gardens, Allington, Grantham
Sold STC £90,000
- Immaculately Presented Country Cottage Park Home
- Popular Allington Gardens Development
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage and Driveway
- Local Amenities
- MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE!
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000! Immaculately presented 2 bedroom 44" x 20" country cottage park home positioned in the popular Allington Gardens development, local amenities in the village and access to the A1 and A52. PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER!
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000! Immaculately presented two bedroom 44" x 20" country cottage park home positioned on the popular Allington Gardens development, having local amenities in the village and access to the A1 and A52. PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER. The property also benefits from garage and driveway.
UPVC double glazed front door, radiator, access into the boiler room and archway into the open plan kitchen/diner.
Open Plan Kitchen/diner 19' 5" x 9' 8" ( 5.92m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and two to the side aspect, cream low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, integral fridge/freezer, two radiators and feature exposed beams with access into the utility.
Utility 6' 8" x 5' 2" ( 2.03m x 1.57m )
Currently being used as a study, the utility has UPVC double glazed back door, telephone point and radiator.
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 9" ( 5.94m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, feature exposed beams, TV and telephone point, 3 radiators and a feature electric fire.
Hatch access to the loft, one radiator and provides access into the 2 bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect bow window, window seat, fitted drawers, radiator, walk in wardrobe with light and access into the en-suite.
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, 3 piece white suite with shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity below and tiled splashbacks and W.C. Radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" maximum x 8' 9" plus recess ( 2.92m maximum x 2.67m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and drawers and TV point.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, 3 piece suite with bath and shower head above, wash hand basin with vanity below and tiled splashbacks and W.C. Storage cupboard with linen shelving and radiator.
Front Garden - To the front of the property there is steps up to the front door and access to the sheltered porch.
Rear Garden - To the rear of the property there is a paved sitting area with flowerbed surrounds designed for low maintenance, outside lighting and water tap.
Single Garage 19' 7" x 8' 1" ( 5.97m x 2.46m )
Up and over door, power and lighting within and door out to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.