2 bedroom apartment for salePerigee, Shinfield, Reading
Sold STC £250,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Beautifully Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Second Bedroom, Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this beautifully presented ground floor modern apartment situated on the popular Shinfield Park development which is ideally located for the M4. A33 and Reading Town Centre. The property offers lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, ensuite to master and allocated parking.
Shinfield Park is a modern development situated in Shinfield. It is ideally located for access to Reading Town Centre, Royal Berkshire Hospital and Reading University. Bus routes are all located within walking distance. The A329M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are all within convenient commuting distance. Green Park business Centre is located within 1 mile.
Ideal first time or Investment Purchase.
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.85m )
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 8' 9" plus door recess ( 4.17m x 2.67m plus door recess )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.37m x 2.77m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60467798.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.