2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFairfield Close, Shoreham-By-Sea
Guide Price £350,000
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 TO £370,000
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING IN BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
***GUIDE PRICE £350,000 TO £370,000***
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is located nearby the Holmbush shopping centre, close to local schools, shops, amenities and travel links to the A27 / M23.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this delightful semi-detached bungalow benefiting from off street parking and an enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with raised decking to the rear.
Inside the property compromises of main rooms off the hallway including a bright and spacious lounge, extended kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, dining area and access to the garden.
The family bathroom benefits from under floor heating and there are two good sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with large double built in wardrobes and second bedroom with patio doors leading to the private and enclose rear garden with decked area and hot tub.
The property benefits from a garage for storage and planning permission for a two room loft conversion.
Viewing's inside are highly recommended.
Double glazed front door, radiator, wooden flooring.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.67m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed front window, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 13' 7" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.14m max x 3.86m max )
Extension, mixture of wall and base units, double glazed duel aspect windows, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, back door leading to garden.
Bedroom 1 13' max x 10' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed rear window, large double built in wardrobes, radiator, view over garden.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" max x 11' 7" max ( 2.95m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, patio door leading to garden.
Double glazed side window, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower, vanity sink, extractor fan, WC, fully tiled.
Off road parking for 2 cars
Laid to lawn, raised decking to rear, garage, greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60467804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.