3 bedroom terraced house for saleSussex Close, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Porch
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating via Radiators
- South West Facing Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
This immaculate three bedroom staggered terraced family house benefits situated in this quiet cul de sac position benefits from many features which include a fitted kitchen, lounge/diner, double glazed windows, gas central heating and garage en bloc. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
A truly immaculate and well presented three bedroom staggered terraced family home situated within this quiet cul de sac yet benefits from being within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre which offers a range of shopping and recreational amenities including a Wednesday and Friday market. The property incorporates many features which include a superb lounge and kitchen/diner, double glazed windows, gas central heating and a garage en bloc. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed main front door leading to;
Tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, large storage cupboard, radiator and door to:
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 9" ( 4.70m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, TV point, coving to ceiling and stairs to first floor. Laminate oak effect flooring and through to:
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.67m x 3.53m )
KITCHEN - fitted with a range of white gloss wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, breakfast bar, fitted hob, oven and extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for side by side fridge and freezer, sink unit, large storage cupboard, oak effect laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, spot lights and double glazed windows to rear.
DINING AREA: with oak effect laminate wood flooring, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, power points and low voltage spot lights.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator, laminate wood flooring and built in door to door wardrobes, further built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator, coving to ceiling, low voltage spot lights.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.82m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator. Low voltage spot lights.
Modern Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
Comprising a modern suite with a paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, low voltage lighting and double glazed obscure window to rear elevation.
The property benefits from a SOUTH WEST facing REAR GARDEN with a decked area, a superbly presented lawned area with flower borders. Garden shed, fenced boundaries, outside water and outside light.
FRONT GARDEN with path and with shingle to one side.
Rt/pi/070716 Ref: 10004
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60467819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.