4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitefield Road, Llandaff North, Cardiff
Sold STC £260,000
- SEMI DETACHED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- IDYLIC CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- **MUST BE VIEWED**
This extended and beautifully presented semi detached home occupies a cul de sac position in an idyllic location on the cusp of Llandaff North. With four bedrooms and two reception rooms this property has ample space for todays modern family. AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This extended and beautifully presented semi detached home occupies a cul de sac position on the cusp of Llandaff North. Extended accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway, bathroom, through lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor houses four bedrooms. The property benefits from an idyllic location within close proximity of the Taff Trail, off road parking, an enclosed rear garden and easy access to local schools and the amenities of land North Village.
via uPVC front door with obscured double glazed panels into:
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Laminate flooring. Coved and textured ceiling. Under stairs cupboard. Doors off to:
Bathroom 6' 11" x 9' 5" ( 2.11m x 2.87m )
Obscured double glazed window to side. Four piece suite comprising; free standing bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment over, low level W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle. Tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. inset spot lights. Extractor fan.
Living Room 21' 6" x 11' 2" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 6.55m x 3.40m narrowing to 2.77m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Broadband connection. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Fitted carpet. Feature stone effect fireplace with marble back panel and hearth and inset living flame gas fire. Double doors with side screens into:
Dining Room 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
Double glazed French doors with side screens to rear opening onto the rear garden. Coved and textured ceiling. Power points. Laminate flooring. Door to:
Kitchen 13' max x 11' 3" max ( 3.96m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Obscured double glazed door to rear offering access to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and coordinating splash backs. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Tile effect laminate flooring. Integral gas hob, cooker hood and electric oven. Space for fridge freezer and table and chairs. Power points.
First Floor Landing
Original stained glass window to side. Textured ceiling with loft access and pull down ladder to boarded loft. Doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 13' ( 3.07m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Laminate flooring. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Power points. TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. TV aerial point.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
Obscured double glazed window to side. Inset spotlight. Power points. Radiator. TV aerial point.
To the front - The garden is enclosed with a dwarf wall and wrought iron railings. paved with inset mature trees and shrubs.
To the rear - the garden is enclosed with panel fencing. Laid mainly to lawn with paved and decked seating areas. Garden shed. mature trees and shrubs. Gate to side offering access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60467825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.